Learn how to make Cloud Green Slime - with Mixing Yucky science white glue, borax solution and Yucky Science Instant Snow.
Slime Playing Video
Slime Making Supplies List :
Gather the ingredients for the Cloud Green slime
- Yucky science White Glue
- Borax solution
- Shaving gel
- Green color dye
- Yucky science Fluffy snow powder
Steps for Instructions :
- Add 20 ml Yucky science White Glue into the bowl.
- Add few drops of shaving gel to the glue solution to make it fluffy.
- Mix the contents thoroughly.
- Add few drops of green color dye to the glue to give it a green apple color
- Mix the contents thoroughly to get a desired green colored glue solution.
- Add few drops of borax solution to the glue solution.
- Mix the contents with spatula thoroughly for at least 45 secs – Slime will start forming.
- You can add more borax solution and knead the slime with your hands like dough to make slime less sticky and to your liking.
- Now take a small bowl and pour Yucky Science Fluffy Snow powder (approx. 2 teaspoon).
- Add a glass of water (100ml) to the fluffy snow powder. The snow will absorb the water and starts to grow.
- Pour the fluffy snow to the slime made at step 8
Knead and stretch the slime with the fluffy snow thoroughly.
Stretch and play with the slime.
- Pack your Cloud Green slime in a container.
|STEP 9||STEP 10|
|STEP 11||STEP 12|
|STEP 13||STEP 14|
- If your slime is very sticky, you can add few more drops of borax and knead it to make the slime to your liking.
- Keep your Slime at rest for 30 Minutes after making for better bonding.
- Pack your Slime in Sealed Container After Play
- Don't Eat your Slime or any other Experiment.